The Palins is a charming one bedroom former milking parlour, attached to the Farmhouse/Cottage complex and adjacent to the Racing Yard.
All on one level, The Palins is particularly suitable for visitors looking for modern yet homely accommodation without stairs or awkward steps. Wonderfully cosy in winter, and bright and airy in summer.
- Brand new kitchen with breakfast bar and seating, ceramic/ induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, iron/ironing board.
- One double bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Washing machine/dryer available by request in exterior building.
- Smart TV with DVD, radio/CD player.
- Bed linen and towels provided, bathrobes and complimentary slippers.
- Luxury complimentary NEOM toiletries.
- Complimentary welcome basket including organic milk, freshly baked bread and biscuits, butter, jams, and a bottle of wine (items may vary).
- Oil fired central heating included.
- Log burning stove. Ample logs, kindling and coal included with a few firelighters to start you off.
- The cottage is well stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bin bags and kitchen roll.
- Shared parking adjacent to the front door.
- Small dedicated garden area with panoramic views, seating, bistro table and stools. Gas BBQ - short (20metres approx) walk from the cottage.
- Well behaved dogs welcome
Bookings can be made through Holiday At Home or directily via our office 01677 450303
Please note: The Palins is currently the only property here at Sun Hill without a hot tub.