The Palins is a charming one bedroom former milking parlour, attached to the Farmhouse/Cottage complex and adjacent to the Racing Yard.
It is on one level and is particularly suitable for visitors looking for lovely, modern yet homely accommodation without stairs or awkward steps. Wondefully cosy in winter, and bright and airy in summer.
- Brand new kitchen with breakfast bar and seating, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, iron/ironing board.
- One double bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Washing machine/dryer available in exterior building.
- Digital TV with freeview DVD, radio/CD player.
- Bed linen and towels provided, bathrobes and complimentary slippers.
- Luxury complimentary NEOM toiletries.
- Complimentary welcome basket including organic milk, freshly baked bread and biscuits, butter, jams, and a bottle of wine (items may vary).
- Oil fired central heating included.
- Log burning stove. Ample logs, kindling and coal included with a few firelighters to start you off.
- The cottage is well stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bin bags and kitchen roll.
- Shared parking adjacent to the front door.
Booking will soon be available
Please note: The Palins is currently the only property here at Sun Hill without a hot tub and garden area. We are working on creating a private garden space close by, watch this space...