2 bedrooms both with large lounge areas and sofa beds ideal for families - sleeps up to six, four adults and two children - 2 pet(s) allowed
Opened Easter 2018
- Two Super King bedrooms with lounge areas and sofa bed, flat screen TV with freeview and both with large en-suite bathrooms, feature freestanding bath, large walk-in power shower and walk in wardrobes.
- Hairdryers in both bedrooms
- Large open plan living with Radio and CD player
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Free Wifi
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling & coal included with a few firelighters to get you started
- Double glazed & centrally heated. Heating included
- A large, traditional Scandinavian outdoor hot tub with sensational views
- Spacious open plan living/dining kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine with drier, iron and ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine with a few pods to get you started
- Picture windows with far reaching, spectacular country views
- Bed linen, duvets, bath towels + hot tub towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome basket with local produce including freshly baked bread, butter, jams, freshly baked biscuits, organic milk in a 'proper' milk bottle, and a bottle of wine (Items may vary).
- Selection of complimentary MOLTON BROWN luxury toiletries
- Fully fenced in private garden with gas BBQ, garden furnitue and beautiful country views
- Dog friendly
Our cabins are stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets and kitchen roll & bin bags.