Spindrifter - One Bedroom Luxury Lodge
Furbished Spring/Summer 2020
Please check our social media for most up to date photos whilst we await professional photos to be taken for the website.
- Super king size luxury bed
- En suite bathroom with bath and power shower above
- Smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- DVD player & iPod docking station
- Wood burning stove with ample logs, kindling and coal included and a few firelighters to get you started
- Double glazed and centrally heated - heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher, iron & ironing board
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome pack with local produce, including organic milk in 'proper' bottles, freshly baked bread, butter, jams, homemade biscuits and bottle of wine (items may vary)
- Complimentary luxury NEOM toiletries
- Large, fenced, private garden with pond and extensive country views (fencing is not wired - please watch smaller dogs)
- Dog friendly
- Outdoor, secluded hot tub with verandah, overlooking sensational, wide reaching views
- Verandah with gas BBQ and garden furniture and firepit
We have recently updated the sofa as well as the dining table and chairs - please bear with us while we await new photographs.
Lodge is named after the legendary "Spindrifter" who was ridden in all but one of his victories by Ann's husband, George Duffield, he remains in the Guiness book of world records after his amazing record breaking 13 victories in his first racing season.
If you would like to check-in early and/or check-out late, please click here to see your options.