Spindrifter - One Bedroom Luxury Lodge
- Super King size luxury four poster bed.
- En suite bathroom with bath and power shower above.
- Widescreen HD TV with freeview, Wi-fi
- DVD player & ipod docking station
- Wood burning stove with ample logs, kindling and coal included and a few firelighters to get you started
- Double glazed and centrally heated- heating included
- Outdoor (under verandha), secluded hot tub with sensational wide reaching views
- Verandah with gas BBQ and garden furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher. Iron & ironing board.
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome pack with local produce, including organic milk in 'proper' bottles, freshly baked bread, butter, jams, homemade biscuits and bottle of wine (items may vary)
- Complimentary luxury NEOM toiletries
- Large private garden with pond and extensive country views
It would be very hard to imagine a more dramatic holiday location than Spindrifter Lodge. Set in its own gardens and with sweeping views across the Dales to Pen Hill, you can relax in your own luxury hot tub whilst you watch the sun go down. Racehorses can be seen in the mornings going through their paces, and indeed the Lodge is named after the legendary "Spindrifter" who was ridden in all but one of his victories by Ann's husband, George Duffield, he remains in the Guiness book of world records after his amazing record breaking 13 victories in his first racing season.
A perfect hideaway for a romantic break or honeymoon, this will be a visit you will always cherish.
If you would like to check-in early and/or check-out late, please click here to see your options.
Meet & Greet Video
Video Walk Through