Lillie Lodge - One Bedroom Luxury Lodge complete with sauna
- One Super King luxury four poster bedroom with HD TV and Freeview.
- Fabulous large open plan en-suite bathroom (separate private WC) with stone bath, basin, large walk in shower/wet area and SAUNA
- Radio and CD player
- Iron & ironing board
- Wide flatscreen Freeview TV in lounge
- Wood burning stove, ample logs, kindling & coal are included with a few firelighters to get you started.
- Double glazed and centrally heated. Heating included
- Secluded under cover hot tub with glorious views
- Large pond situated in front of the cabin with a private island accessed by a bridge. The island has seating, a table and a large fire pit. The pond is exclusive to Lillie Lodge but can be shared with William Lodge if both are booked together.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome BASKET with local produce including freshly baked bread, butter, jams, fresh organic milk in 'proper' bottles, hand made biscuits & a bottle of wine, (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary NEOM luxury toiletries
- Large private garden with stunning country views (not fully fenced)
- Dog friendly
Our cabins are well stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, vinegar, a selection of herbs, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets and kitchen roll.
If you would like to check-in early and/or check-out late, please click here to see your options.
"Lillie Lodge" is named after a much loved racehorse "Just Lille" trained by Ann to win eighteen races. She arrived at Sun Hill as a yearling and spent all of her racing career being trained here.
Meet and Greet video