Alborada - Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge
Newly refurbished Spring/Summer2020
- Super King luxury four poster bedroom with en suite bathroom, bath and shower
- One bedroom set up as a Twin or Superking - you choose, with En suite bathroom with power shower
- Hairdryer in each bedrom
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi and iPod docking station
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling and coal included with a few firelighters to get you started
- Double glazed and centrally heated, heating included
- Secluded hot tub under verandah roof with stunning far reaching views
- Verandah with gas BBQ and garden furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Cloakroom with washing machine and tumble drier, iron & ironing board
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome pack with local produce including organic milk in 'proper' bottles, freshly baked bread, butter, jams, freshly baked biscuits, bottle of wine (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary MOLTON BROWN luxury toiletries
- Large private garden , lawn freshly laid spring 2020, with fabulous country views (not fully fenced)
- Dog friendly
"Alborada" is named after the famous grey filly on whom Ann's husband, legendary jockey George Duffield, won back-to-back "Champion Stakes" among other notable Group 1 races.
If you would like to check-in early, please click here to see your options.