Alborada - Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge
Newly refurbished Spring/Summer2020
- Super King luxury four poster bedroom with en suite bathroom, bath and shower
- One bedroom set up as a Twin or Superking - you choose, with En suite bathroom with power shower
- Hairdryer in each bedrom
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi and iPod docking station
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling and coal included with a few firelighters to get you started
- Double glazed and centrally heated, heating included
- Secluded hot tub under verandah roof with stunning far reaching views
- Verandah with gas BBQ and garden furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Cloakroom with washing machine and tumble drier, iron & ironing board
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome pack with local produce including organic milk in 'proper' bottles, freshly baked bread, butter, jams, freshly baked biscuits, bottle of wine (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary NEOM luxury toiletries
- Large private garden , lawn freshly laid spring 2020, with fabulous country views (not fully fenced)
- Dog friendly
Please note that we have recently added a large window at the rear of the property above the kitchen area to allow more sunlight into the lodge, which is not currently pictured.
"Alborada" is named after the famous grey filly on whom Ann's husband, legendary jockey George Duffield, won back-to-back "Champion Stakes" among other notable Group 1 races.
If you would like to check-in early and/or check-out late, please click here to see your options.