ROSINA - OPEN August 2019 - One bed, dog free lodge
- One super king traditional four poster bedroom with flat screen TV with freeview, lounge area in bedroom with TV and day bed
- Spacious bathroom with feature freestanding roll top copper bath, large walk in rainfall shower with power attachment
- Infra red sauna
- Large open plan living and dining area with Flat screen Smart TV, Freeview
- Free Wifi
- Wood burning stove. Ample Logs, kindling and coal included with a few firelighters to help you get started
- Double glazed and centrally heated, heating included
- A large traditional, secluded Scandinavian outdoor hot tub with sensational views and bamboo covered arbour
- Large open plan living/dining and kitchen with Bi-fold doors leading out to the courtyard patio for Al-fresco dining
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, washer dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private central courtyard has a gas BBQ, fire-pit and comfy outdoor furniture.
- Picture windows and Bi-fold doors to make the most of the far reaching, spectacular country views
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome basket with local produce including freshly baked bread, biscuits, butter, jams, fresh organic milk- in a 'proper' milk bottle, and a bottle of wine (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary luxury MOLTON BROWN toiletries
- Large private garden with BBQ, garden furniture and beautiful country views
- DOGS NOT PERMITTED
Our cabins are well stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bin bags and kitchen roll.
If you would like to check-in early, please click here to see your options.