William - Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge with traditional Scandanavian "Barrel Sauna"
- One Super King luxury four poster bedroom with flat screen TV with freeview and en-suite bathroom with power shower
- Twin bedroom ( can be made into Super King), flat screen TV with freeview and en-suite bathroom with power shower
- Hairdryers in both bedrooms
- Large open plan living with Radio and CD player
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Free Wifi
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling & coal included with a few firelighters to get you started
- Heating included
- Double glazed and centrally heated, heating included
- A large traditional, secluded Scandinavian outdoor hot tub with sensational views
- Traditional "Barrel style" Scandinavian sauna
- Large open plan living/dining kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and drier. Iron and Ironing board
- Picture windows with far reaching, spectacular country views
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome basket with local produce including freshly baked bread, butter, jams, freshly baked biscuits, organic milk in 'proper' bottles and a bottle of wine (Items may vary).
- Selection of complimentary MOLTON BROWN luxury toiletries
- Large private garden with BBQ, garden furniture and beautiful country views (not fully fenced)
- Dog friendly
Our cabins are well stocked with important basics such as olive oil, salt & pepper, vinegar, tea, coffee and sugar along with washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets and kitchen roll.
If you would like to check-in early, please click here to see your options.
The cabin is named after "Willie the Whipper" a Group horse who was purchased in Ireland as an unraced two year old by Ann and George and trained by Ann down at the farm. An impressive winner of his maiden and a Listed race, he was also placed second in the Group 1 Criterium de Saint Cloud and ran a blinder in the 2014 French Derby.