Pivotal Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge
- One Super King luxury four poster bedroom with En suite bathroom
- One bedroom set as a twin or made up as a Super King Double - you choose and en suite
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Iron & ironing board.
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling & coal supplied & a few firelighters to get you started.
- Double glazed and centrally heated- heating included
- Bamboo cane pagoda with bistro bar for four and seating
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher
- Cloakroom with washing machine and tumbler drier
- Bed linen, duvets, towels & dressing gowns
- Welcome baskets with a selection of local produce (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary MOLTON BROWN luxury toiletries
- Large private garden with glorious country views (not fully fenced)
- Our kitchens are stocked with salt, pepper, vinegar, tea, coffee and sugar, washing up liquid, a few dishwasher tabs and kitchen roll.
- Dog friendly
- Outdoor, secluded hot tub with Bamboo roof and bistro table with seating for four people.
- Verandah with BBQ and garden furniture
If you would like to check-in early, please click here to see your options.
Anybody familiar with the world of horse racing will recognise the name of this lodge, "Pivotal". The highly successful thoroughbred after which this log cabin is named, he was ridden throughout his career by legendary jockey, George Duffield.
Pivotal's Racing Career...
Began by winning his maiden at Newcastle before breaking the track record over five furlongs at Folkestone. As a three year old he won the Group 2 Kings Stand at Royal Ascot and later that year he won the Group 1 Nunthorpe stakes. He later became one of the most successful stallions to stand at stud in England