Pivotal Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge
Newly refurbished spring/summer 2020
- One Super King luxury four poster bedroom with En suite bathroom (bath with power shower above)
- One bedroom set as a twin or made up as a Super King Double - you choose and En suite (power shower)
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Iron & ironing board.
- Wood burning stove. Ample logs, kindling & coal supplied & a few firelighters to get you started.
- Double glazed and centrally heated- heating included
- Bamboo cane pagoda with bistro bar for four and seating
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher
- Cloakroom with washing machine and tumbler drier
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary slippers
- Welcome basket with local produce including fresh organic milk in 'proper' bottles, freshly baked bread, butter, jams, freshly baked biscuits and wine (items may vary)
- Selection of complimentary NEOM luxury toiletries
- Large private garden with newly laid lawn (spring 2020) and glorious country views (not fully fenced)
- Our kitchens are stocked with salt, pepper, some basic herbs, olive oil, tea, coffee and sugar
- Dog friendly
- Outdoor, secluded hot tub with Bamboo roof and bistro table with seating for four poeple.
- Verandah with BBQ and garden furniture
Please note that since the photographs were taken, we have replaced the table with a breakfast bar and stools. We have also added a lovely window in the back wall of the lodge, above the kitchen area, to allow more sunlight into the lodge.
If you would like to check-in early and/or check-out late, please click here to see your options.
Anybody familiar with the world of horse racing will recognise the name of this lodge, "Pivotal". The highly successful thoroughbred after which this log cabin is named, he was ridden throughout his career by legendary jockey, George Duffield, and you can read more about their exploits at the foot of this page.
Pivotal's Racing Career...
Began by winning his maiden at Newcastle before breaking the track record over five furlongs at Folkestone. As a three year old he won the Group 2 Kings Stand at Royal Ascot and later that year he won the Group 1 Nunthorpe stakes. He later became one of the msot successful stallions to stand at stud in England